CURAD® Scar Therapy™
Improve the Appearance of Raised, Colored and Keloid Scars
What do the pads do?
Curad Scar Therapy Pads improve the appearance of raised, colored and
keloid scars. Scars appear flatter, smoother and closer to the skin’s natural
color and texture. Curad Scar Therapy can be used on old and new scars
and is suitable for any part of the body, including the face.
What are they made of?
Curad Scar Therapy Pads are made of self-adhesive, flexible and breathable
silicone pads. The disposable pads can be cut to fit the individual scar,
are easy to apply and comfortable to wear.
Can I wear the pads at the gym or in the shower?
Curad Scar Therapy Pads can be worn while exercising and showering.
Moisture, however, may loosen the pads. If so, they will need to be replaced.
What are the advantages of using Curad Scar Therapy
Silicone Pads over other scar treatment pads?
- Discreet coverage. Curad Scar Therapy Pads are virtually invisible and
ideal for exposed areas, such as the face and hands. They are perfect
for any skin color because they blend with your natural skin tone.
- Will not irritate skin. The breathable pads allow moisture to evaporate,
helping avoid skin maceration (excess softening and whitening)
- First results are possible after 3 to 4 consecutive weeks of use.
Best results are achieved if pad is worn at least 12 hours per day and
- Not for use on open wounds or burns.
- Scar should be completely closed before the product is applied.
- If irritation and redness develops or persists, discontinue use and
contact your health care provider.
- Do not use on children under 3 years of age to prevent the risk of
ingestion or choking.
- Results vary from person to person and scar to scar.